Saturday, June 4, 2011

I've had another dose! I'm...in love!

Here I am, sitting at the computer at 2:10am. Blogging. About? You guessed it. THE JOKER!
I'm feeling cheerful. Is that a bad thing? Is it bad that a homicidal, creepy, makeup wearing murderer can put a smile on my face?
I started watching The Dark Knight (!!) a couple of hours ago. On Megavideo. Anyone who's ever watched anything on Megavideo knows how it goes. Watch 72 minutes, wait 72 minutes. Unfortunately, they count having the window open, but not playing the video.
But!! Now I've had my "Heath Ledger Joker Dosage" (let's call it HLJD), which includes watching TONS of joker music videos on Youtube (over and over and over and over...and over...and over again), I have decided to update with the video of the day (haha?)
This video, you must watch. I don't care if you aren't a Joker fan, as long as you've seen The Dark Knight and can appreciate good editing, you simply must watch this music video. No joke. Simply Epic (capitalized!)
 

As for the picture and quote of the day? Well, the other day (before a virus, er, put this computer out of business for like ten hours) I was looking at more Joker pictures. Am I a freak? Yes. Am I a loser? If this is what being a loser is like, then okay! I'm a loser!! (btw, it's way fun being one, you should totally try it.)

Lovely, wonderful, beautiful picture of the day (p.s. please keep in mind that it's late, I'm tired, hyped up on Joker, and my mom just scared the crap outta me by just walking in. So you cannot hold anything I post tonight [this morning?] against me! Not even the part where I said "hyped up on Joker"! Okay?? Shut up!)

^_^ A scene from TheJokerBlogs!! (check my previous posts for the links and more information.)

As for the, uh, the quote?

Let's go with one NOT from The Dark Knight!

"I've been dead once. It's very liberating. You should think of it as, uh...therapy."


On an ending note, I'd like to add:




No comments:

Post a Comment